i20 Coupe 1 year's free Hyundai insurance
Terms and conditions
The following restrictions apply:
- This offer is only available to customers aged from 21 up to 74 years who purchase a new i20 Coupe on PCP or conditional sale finance between the 1st April and 30th June 2016. It is not available in conjunction with any other offer. These age limits apply to all drivers.
- Free Insurance applies to new purchases of the i20 Coupe SE, Sport and Sport Nav models only
- The policyholder must be the main driver.
- The offer is for private individuals (it can include Business Use for the Policyholder).
- A maximum of two named drivers are permitted on the annual free policy.
- All drivers are subject to the same qualifying criteria; the offer is available to private individuals only
- All drivers must have been resident in England, Scotland or Wales for a minimum of 2 years.
- All drivers must have held a current, full UK Licence for a minimum of 2 years.
- All drivers must have no more than one fault claim (i.e. a claim for which the driver was at fault and reduced the driver’s no claims discount) or theft claim(s) within the last 3 years, excluding windscreen claims.
- All drivers must have no more than 1 minor convictions or fixed penalty notices within the last 3 years, with a maximum of 3 penalty points (Acceptable Offence codes: MW - contravening special road regulations; PC - contravention of pedestrian crossing regulations; PL – contravention of pedestrian crossing regulations with moving vehicle; SP - speeding offences and TS: Traffic lights offence only.) Drivers with any other convictions are excluded.
The following drivers are excluded from this offer:
- Drivers who have been disqualified from driving or had their licence revoked for any reason within the last 5 years.
- Any driver with a non-motoring related conviction.
- Any driver who has been previously declined insurance or had an insurance contract cancelled.
Additional exclusions include:
- Modified vehicles - other than official optional extras fitted and sold by manufacturer.
- Cover for hiring of the vehicle, for carrying goods or passengers for reward of any kind (details provided), racing, speed testing, track days, rallies or trials, off road events or for motor trade purposes is excluded.
A standard excess of £250 applies for accidental damage, fire and theft claims. An additional £200 applies for applicants aged between 21 and 24.
The free Insurance policy differs to paid-for Hyundai insurance as follows:
- The policy does not cover you to drive other cars.
- You are unable to protect your no claims discount years. However, if you make claim, the maximum number of years you would lose is only one year.
- All information is correct at the time of print and is subject to change without notice.
- For full details of the policy cover, please download the policy document and key facts from hyundaimotorinsurance.co.uk
Hyundai Insurance is provided by Original Insurance Services Ltd, registered in England and Wales No. 05686831 at Batchworth House, Church Street, Rickmansworth, Hertfordshire, WD3 1JE and is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority. It is underwritten by Allianz Insurance plc, registered in England No. 84638 at 57 Ladymead, Guildford, Surrey, GU1 1DB. Allianz Insurance plc is authorised by the Prudential Regulation Authority and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority and the Prudential Regulation Authority (Financial Services Register No. 121849).