Hyundai Motor Europe partners with Chelsea Football Club
Competition to win match tickets to kick off “For The Fans" campaign
Football is part of our DNA. For the past 20 years we’ve been actively engaged in the beautiful game from the grassroots to the highest level, supporting both national and international competitions. And now we’re cheering for the Blues as we announce our multi-year partnership with Chelsea Football Club, becoming an Official Global Partner and Official Sleeve Partner from next season.
We’re putting fans at the heart of our partnership, starting with inviting avid Blues supporters to join Chelsea stars David Luiz, Olivier Giroud and Tiémoué Bakayoko for our first photoshoot with the club. We will continue to work closely with Chelsea to develop a range of initiatives and benefits for supporters, as part of our ambition to bring ease to mobility and make football more accessible to fans.
To kick off this exciting new partnership, we’re giving away 4 pairs of tickets to Chelsea’s first home game of the 18/19 Premier League season. To be in with a chance of winning a pair, login to Twitter and retweet any post made by @HyundaiUK which includes the hashtag #ForTheFans in the post copy between 11/06/2018 and 23:59 on 17/06/2018.
Terms & Conditions
- This promotion is open to UK residents aged 18 or over.
- To enter, login to Twitter and retweet any post made by @Hyundai_UK which includes the hashtag #ForTheFans in the post copy between 11/06/2018 and 23:59 on 17/06/2018.
- Maximum five entries per person.
- 4 x prizes available to win, each consisting of 2 x tickets to attend the first home game of the 2018/2019 English Premier League season played by Chelsea Football Club at their home ground, Stamford Bridge. Transport not included.
- The date of the game will be confirmed directly with the winners once it has been scheduled.
- The winners will have 7 days to claim their prize from notification.
- For full Terms and Conditions please click here