- This is a superb vehicle which drives and cruises like a luxury premium car. I have the Premium SE model which is extremely well equipped. Fuel consumption is currently sitting at 39.5 mpg which is reasonably good considering the car has only done 900 miles and is not yet "run in". So far, both my wife and I love it.
- Please take this as "constructive criticism"!
1. The Premium SE only comes with 7 seats which we did not particularly want or need.
2. The load cover should be standard.
3. Digital radio should be standard
4. The passenger seat should have height adjustment
5. The air conditioning switches should be swapped around on right hand drive models so that the front switch is nearer to the driver.
Published on: 03 December 2014
Hyundai Santa Fe