Hyundai 5 Year Warranty
Five Year Warranty
We're so confident in the quality and reliability of our cars that we offer a 5 Year, fully transferable, Unlimited Mileage Warranty* across the entire passenger car range (excluding Light Commercial Vehicles and cars for taxi or private hire usage). And, for further peace of mind, also included are five years roadside assistance programme, five years annual vehicle healthchecks and a ten or twelve year anti perforation warranty.
Hyundai cars are manufactured using the latest materials and engineering technology. To demonstrate our confidence in our product, we offer a 5 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty on all Hyundai passenger cars not used for hire or reward or commercial use.
The key components of the 5 Year Unlimited Mileage Warranty package are as follows:
- A manufacturer backed, unlimited mileage, 5 Year Warranty which protects against manufacturing defect**
- Five year's Roadside Assistance Programme.
- Five Years AnnualVehicle Healthchecks
- A ten or twelve year Anti Perforation Warranty against perforation of the bodywork from the inside of the panel outwards***.
* Vehicles used for taxi or private hire uses are covered by a five year, 100,000 mile warranty. Warranty cover excludes fair wear and tear.
** The Five Year Umlimited Warranty and its associated features is not available on passenger cars used for hire, reward or commercial use. Refer to sections below for full warranty terms and exclusions.
*** Ten or twelve year anti-perforation warranty dependent on model and model year.
Light Commercial Vehicles
Hyundai light commercial vehicles are manufactured using the latest materials and engineering technology. To demonstrate our confidence in our product, we offer a five year, 100,000 mile warranty on all Hyundai light commercial vehicles.
The key components of the warranty are as follows:
- A manufacturer backed, 100,000 mile, Five Year Warranty which protects against manufacturing defect
- A ten year Anti Perforation Warranty against perforation of the bodywork from the inside of the panel outwards.
- One year's Roadside Assistance Programme.
Definition of Warranty
For new vehicles supplied by Hyundai Motor UK Ltd, Hyundai Motor Company warrants the vehicle, from the date of first registration, against defects arising in manufacture, subject to the conditions outlined on the Limited Coverage page, for a period of five years' unlimited mileage on passenger cars or 100,000 miles for Light Commercial Vehicles. The warranty also comprises our Roadside Assistance Programme. For more information, please refer to the Warranty Scope.
Please note: it is important that you familiarise yourself with the requirements regarding routine maintenance servicing and repairs in order to fully benefit from the above. Please refer to the Maintenance and Servicing page for more details.
If you have any questions about our warranty, please visit the FAQs page.