YOUR FLEET PARTNER FOR LIFE
Hyundai’s range of cost-efficient, reliable and high-specification cars are ideally suited to your fleet. Thanks to our unique service offering, we can also help make managing your fleet easier – year in, year out.
PLANNING YOUR FLEET
It's our aim to make planning a fleet as simple as possible. Start by focusing on two key areas: deciding how to pay for your vehicles and looking at 'whole life' costs. Both can have a significant impact on your business's bottom line.
FUNDING YOUR VEHICLES
CONSIDERING WHOLE LIFE COSTS
Should you buy or lease? Low-risk and lower-cost, leasing gives you the latest vehicles while servicing, insurance etc can be taken care of by a third party. However, buying a fleet means adding assets to your bottom line, and every vehicle can be branded as you wish.
Whole life costs can be more important to smaller fleets than many businesses realise. With 35-42 of total car costs coming from fuel, NI contributions, insurance, depreciation and Service Maintenance and Repair (SMR) costs, it's vital to factor this in. Use Hyundai's Whole Life Cost Calculator to help.
WHY HYUNDAI MAKES SENSE
With a Hyundai in your fleet, you'll enjoy high levels of specification, emission reducing technologies, low cost of ownership and impressive residuals.
More as standard
With some manufacturers, everything comes as an added extra. Hyundai is different. From Bluetooth® connectivity to cruise control and satellite navigation, our cars feature the spec your drivers need, as standard.
Blue Drive for lower CO2 figures
At Hyundai we work hard to keep CO2 emissions low, which keeps your tax low too. Our Blue Drive technology features Intelligent Stop & Go and an Eco Drive Indicator to maximise fuel efficiency.
AFTERSALES: OUR PROMISE TO YOU
When it comes to running your fleet, you can rely on Hyundai to support you every step of the way. That’s why we’ve developed the Hyundai Aftersales Charter: our commitment to the very best service levels in the industry.
COST OF OWNERSHIP
- Capped price national labour rate.
- Capped price engine oil per litre.
- Consumables & sundries supplied FOC.
- Capped price MOT tests.
- Parts and accessories discount.
- Guaranteed 100% Hyundai Genuine Parts used with associated Hyundai Parts Warranty.
- Free fitment of tyres, bulbs and wipers (providing parts are purchased and fitted by the same dealer).
- Fleet specific parts stock held at each participating dealer.
- Hyundai software updates FOC during servicing.
EASE OF USE
- Guaranteed booking within 48 hours if no courtesy car is required.
- Guaranteed booking of 5 days if courtesy car is required.
- Priority customer service given to any accredited Hyundai Fleet vehicle without appointment experiencing onward mobility risk. Target completion time of 30 minutes to diagnostic or onward mobility solution.
- 1Link will incorporate all HMUK Fleet parameters (subject to technical provisions).
- An annual 1Link 'health check' is carried out to ensure current, accurate information is used.